
As God gives us friends He sometimes "takes" them and sends them to another place...
Well for me the sometimes became very often... it started with my best friend Sarah and it went on and on...
Next Sunday a dear friend of mine will also be going to the mission field to Agentina... When I thought about it, this song came into my mind that *He gives and takes away*. I was really sad on Sunday when my friend Meike was send out from my church and I thought that I dont want to invest in a friendship anymore when God "takes" her away after a while but then I talked to another friend of mine and she said that we just need to learn to enjoy the friendship as long as we can and then we need to except it when God has other plans...
We took this pic for Meike from her closes friends and I just thought I put it here to see "Who is next" to go :)
I love how God sends people in our lives just at the right time!
May God give us the friends we need at the right time and may we be thankful!
Blessings
3 Kommentare:
Kerstin, was für weise und wundervolle Worte! wow, was für ein segen, dass Jesus Freundschaft geschaffen hat, genau zur richtigen Zeit und genau zum richtigen Zweck! Ich hab dich lieb!!
Oh mein Schatz,
du bist soooo toll und das was du geschrieben hast ist soo wahr!Aber unsere Freundschaft endet nie! Denk immer dran:
"And friends are friends forever
If the Lord is the Lord of them
And a friend will not say "Never"
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
But in the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends"
liebe Kerstin,
i fly out in one week! i'll be in siegen sometime next wednesday morning, 6 august.
hooray! i can't wait to see you!
love, annie.
Kommentar veröffentlichen