Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2008

I need to learn how to listen...

...that is what God teaches me right now... "Just listen to me"

...What are His plans and His disire for my life? Is the work I do right now all that I'm suppose to do? Is it maybe a training time for something else He has in store...

I'm still working at the church and I really learn a lot. In the afternoon I work at a company so that I can pay my bills - but that is deffinetly not what I want to do all my life... I'm praying if God wants me to go to the Missionfield again... but all I still here ist "be still and know that I'm God" and be faithful in the small things"...

I'm planing on going to Jordan for a week with my dear friend Marianne around September and I'm excited that I can finally go on a "Mission trip" again... I truly miss that!!!!
My heart still beats for missions... right now I'm just able to pray for the Missionaries but maybe someday I will be on the field again... I really don't want to go alone again. I mean Paul went together with others and Jesus sent his desciples to go by two or more but never to go by themselves... I really hope He puts His desire on someone else to go with me... I will see...

God spoke to me on Sunday night - through an amazing studie that I need to just delight in Him and He will take care about everything else... God is so good! I really want to learn to delight myselfe fully in Him...
God bless

1 Kommentar:

andrea k. hat gesagt…

hi kerstin!
it's such a blessing to read about what the Lord is speaking to you. i miss you! see you in a month.
love, annie.