Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008

Silence...

Today I'm a little bit earlier at the church to organize some stuff and I cant wait until all the kids arrive... without them its so silent here... not life at all....
We have the theme patience today... well I don't think I'm the right person to talk about patience because I'm not patient at all!
May God use me and even teach me things while I'm speaking :)

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;

strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;

giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love...

Col. 1:9-13

1 Kommentar:

andrea k. hat gesagt…

it's such a blessing to see how you love the kids, kerstin! :) may the Lord bless you abundantly today as you abide in His love and walk in the light.
love, annie.