
Come to me you who are weary
and burdened and I will give you rest. Matt. 11:28
...That is totally what God taught me the last couple of weeks... with everything I can come to Him and He really takes care of it :) God is sooooo good!

....He also taught me again that I need to cast all anxiety on Him for He cares for me...
So often I'm overwhelmed with situations in my life but God remembers me that He is still in control!
May God also encourage you this week in the way you need it!
BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!
ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT till Marianne and I are on our Trip to JORDAN! :) :) :)
2 Kommentare:
i love you kerstin!! thanks so much for your prayers, and encouragements. i'm learning the same lessons- waiting on the Lord to renew our strength, being still and knowing He is God. :)
jordan in a week!!? that's so exciting.
i hope i see you soon!
much love and a big hug,
annie.
hehe. i love the first picture...only we have the hope that He will never give us more than we can bear! thank goodness! much love & blessings. jessica.
Kommentar veröffentlichen