Tomorrow I'll have my first christmas party out of 6...
We'll have the christmas party for the homeless people on Thursday. We serve dinner (really good dinner) someone gives his testemony and than everyone gets a gift (warm socks, a woollen hat, a street bible, cough drops and sweets). It will be my first one and I'm glad to experience one :)
Friday will be the staff christmas party and on Saturday the childrens ministry party plus I'm helping at the Biblecollege staff party in the evening. Next week we go to Essen to a prison-christmas party from the organisation Engelbaum where we celebrate christmas with the families whoes Dads are in prison and in the evening I'm gone help at the youth party...
So... as you can imagine I'll have a lot of gifts to wrap and a lot to do :)
I'm still really excited to live and to work here! God is so good!!!
Well... I got to go now... it was a long busy day and I'm about to go to bed :)
Yes... even that its 8 p.m.... I'm getting older :)
God bless
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen