Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

I'm in Gods training camp...

I'm in Gods training camp and these verses describe in which chapter I am right now :)

Ephesians 6

*Do the will of God from your heart
*With goodwill do service as to the Lord and not to men
*Pray and be watchful

Philippians 3:13

*Forget the things which are behind and reach forward to those things which are ahead

*The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you

*God always gives the best to those who leave the choice with Him


Psalm 28:7-8

*The Lord is your strenght and your shield
*He is the saving refuge


and of course Psalm 37:4-5

*Delight yourself also in the Lord
*Commit your ways unto the Lord
*Trust in Him



Oh dear... that will take a long time until I have learned all of that... a life time :)

1 Kommentar:

Katie Jeffers hat gesagt…

It is worth it. :)