So I'm in Belize now...
The first few days were great...
The weather is pretty hot and human and I'm trying to adjust to it...
On Wednesday it was my first time at the church and I saw most of the people that I met 5 years ago... now the kids are bigger, the married ones have 2 children already and the church is in a new and bigger building... a lot of changes here...
Well I got only some minutes for checking my emails so thats it for right now...
Please pray for me... I got more headaches again and I believe that this time here will be interesting and challenging... God is in control!
More later...
love you, Kerstin
------------------------
Ich bin also jetzt in Belize...
Die ersten Tage waren bis jetzt super...
Es ist ziemlich heiss und schwuel hier und ich versuche mich ans Wetter zu gewoehnen...
Am Mittwoch war ich zum ersten Mal in der Gemeinde. Dort habe ich viele wieder getroffen die ich vor 5 Jahren kennen gelernt habe... Nur sind die Kinder jetzt groesser, die damals geheiratet haben haben bereits 2 Kinder und die Gemeinde ist umgezogen in ein neues Gebaeude... Also viele Veraenderungen...
Ich habe leider nur ein paar Minuten um meine Emails zu checken und ich muss jetzt gehen...
Bitte betet fuer mich... Ich habe mal wieder mehr Kopfschmerzen und ich glaube das diese Zeit sehr interessant und herausfordernd wird...
Mehr dazu spaeter...
Hab euch lieb, eure Kerstin
1 Kommentar:
praying for you to feel better and be blessed as you are a blessing! love you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen