Yesterday we went to Shevet Achim in Jerusalem... and as you can see...
We also met ESTHER :)
Now...I'm in Jordan... we passed the dead sea...
I am really tired and probably going to bed very very soon :) :) :)
There are so many impressions and I dont know where to start!
Tomorrow the "busy" week starts... we are already scheduled for helping at a big birthday party what means that we will cook, clean and prepare everything for Friday... I'm excited about that because I will get to know a whole new culture!
Tomorrow 5 Bible school students from Jerusalem will come to do a youth thing here at the church where we will help also... we met them yesterday already at the Bible College that we stayed in...
Until now God did already great things but more later...
God bless
2 Kommentare:
ok,ok, du bist jetzt lange genug weg!!!
Komm zurück!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing! i love you kerstin! praying for you and thinking of you.
xo,annie.
Kommentar veröffentlichen