Sonntag, 9. November 2008

Last day in Jordan...



Yesterday we went to the castle and it was beautiful!!!!






I met Ghadeer she is just a wonderful woman and we had a lot of fun as you can see!


Afterwards we went to buy coffee :) and I got a hair cut... I went in... she cut about 5 minutes... and I was done :) they are faster here in Jordan then in Germany!
In the evening we had youth group which was so much fun... Finally I could play basketball again...


Today we will go to Amman to prepare the screening that will be on Tuesday... which I will miss because I fly back home :(

So...Today will be my last day in Jordan :(

Tomorrow I'm heading back to Israel and stay there one day in Jerusalem... Hopefully I'll can go to the Garden Tomb...

So this will be my last blog here...

I praise God for this trip...I learned A LOT and one word SHUKRAN (Danke)

1 Kommentar:

Glennis hat gesagt…

i lived the photo of light through the open window, very good.
Greetings from new Zealand.