When I got up this morning and went to our team meeting at Hands of Hope I felt really sick and I asked to go back to bed... On Mondays I normally have so much to do so I asked myself "Why am I sick again - what about my work..."
But then God reminded me that I should listen to that certain teaching He told me to listen to 2 weeks ago...
Since 2 weeks I tried to sit down and listen to it... 2 weeks of "to much to do" but this morning I had time... :)
If you have any time please listen to the mp3s they are such a blessing!
http://ccmodesto.com/ministries/womensministry/womens_conf_09.php
Its about conquering the giants in our lives...
God is sooooo good... I'm so thankful that I felt so sick because that enabled me to listen to how God wants to conquer the giants in my life...
God is in control!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen