But when I came to Siegen I was shocked... People were fighting about parking lots - they were so unfriendly - pushed me and others aside - and at the mall I heard the song "Hosanna in the highest" coming from one store but the next store was playing "Did Jesus really die for me?"...
I stayed 10 minutes and went home - beeing sad...
This is it? Christmas 2009 - everybody stressed out including me?
While I was thinking about it I thought that when Jesus was born it was kind of the same...
Everybody was stressed out because of the population census... people travelled - they were probably mad and sad because they didn't get a room in the hostel they wanted to sleep in - they wanted to get food and some sleep before they had to travell again the next day so that they didn't pay attention to the woman that was pregnant - pregnant with the saviour of the world...
Are we paying attention to what christmas is all about?
I honestly have to say that up to this point I didn't...
I was so stressed out about work and all the christmas gifts I have to get...
I'm thankful that God stopped me that day to remind myself why I can and want to celebrate christmas!
I want to celebrate christmas because my loved one, the one who saved me and gave purpose to my life was born...
My father in heaven "gave up" His son this day for over 30 years because He knew it would save me... Over 30 years that Jesus wasn't sitting at the right hand of the father... Over 30 years of them beeing "separated"...
I decided to celebrate christmas differently this year... its not about me or even my family its about my Jesus... the one who did everything He could to win my heart!

May we stop and take time the next 5 days and realize how much we are blessed!!!!
May you be blessed this christmas in a way you never expected!!!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen